- Absolute reliability in all environmental conditions
- Betalight luminance maintains night vision
- Limited viewing angle of 140° enhances security
- Colour options enable functional differentiation
- No batteries, bulbs or maintenance required
- Rugged, lightweight, portable and easy to deploy
- NATO stock number: Defile 6210-99-209-4968
- Simple and quick installation
- Service life of 10 years
Standard Markers produce 400 μL-enabling visibility in starlight conditions with the naked eye at ranges of 100 metres and more. Recessed mounting of light sources limits the viewing angle to 140° (2500 mrads). Brightness is not affected by temperature, humidity, altitude, operational plane or vehicle vibration.
- Minefield marking: to define the perimeter and safe lanes through a minefield
- Bridge marking: to indicate bridge width and length
- Elevation onto support poles enables clear visibility on low profile bridges
- Route marking: clear route indication by attachment of markers to poles, trees, wires or other supports
- Route designation: assignment of colours and configurations for specific route functions and designations
The Route marker is a standard unit comprising a black body, a white arrow and two green Betalights forming a chevron in the arrowhead. Route Markers are available in a range of body and arrow colours. In addition to two green Betalights in the arrowhead, a third is fitted in the arrow tail. The third Betalight colour is optional but routinely reflects the body colour. A choice of blue, red, orange, green, yellow and white colours are available.
The Marker body, arrow and cover are manufactured in tough polycarbonate. The fi xing bracket is zinc-plated steel coated with Crodalux polyester powder.
Length : 130 mm
Width : 72 mm
Depth : 27 mm
Weight : 170 g