Self-Luminous Peg Light
The Self-Luminous Peg light is an efﬁcient and durable
ground-ﬁxed demarcation system.
- Absolute reliability in all environmental conditions
- Rugged construction enables penetration of hard ground
- Secure viewing angle of 90° (1600 mrads)
- Betalight luminance maintains night vision
- No batteries, bulbs or maintenance required
- Lightweight, portable, easy to deploy
- Extensive operational life
- Colour options available
- NATO Stock Number 5820-99-650-8640
The standard Peg light incorporates green light to a brightness of
500 µL and is visible to the naked eye in starlight conditions at
range of more than 35 metres. Brightness is not affected by
temperature, humidity, altitude or operational plane.
Available in orange bodycolour for indication of danger.
- Mineﬁeld marking, for vehicle and personnel patrol lanes
- UXO (unexploded ordnance) marker in combination with a ﬂashcard
- Marking weapons positions, deployed during daylight to enable
rapid re-occupation at night
- Arc of ﬁre deﬁnition, where two peg lights are positioned
forwards to provide a clearly visible arc of ﬁre
- Route marking for tactical replenishment of AFVs
FIXINGPeglights can be rapidly driven into earth, soft wood or tarmac.
Spring and attachment clips are incorporated to enable easyd
attachement to a wide range of support structures.
MATERIALSThe Peglight body is cast in aluminium alloy and ﬁnished in Military green.
The spring and attachment clip is sprung steel with black phosphate ﬁnish.
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICSOverall length : 200 mm
Cruciform diameter : 12 mm
Maximum depth : 25 mm (incl. clip)
Weight : 72 g
Viewing angle : 90º