Self-Luminous door handle, indicating exits in low visibility and blackout conditions.
KEY FEATURES• Unique design
• Visible up to 15 metres
• No batteries or bulbs required
• Maintenance-free, operational life of 15 years
• Guaranteed reliability in all environments and conditions
• Unaffected by humidity and temperature
• Fully waterproof
• Tough, impact resistant yet lightweight and integrated
• Range of colours, shapes, sizes available for multiple solutions
PERFORMANCEBetalight b.v. provides a door handle with a continuous
and secured light source that enables immediate identiﬁcation in partial
and complete darkness. The tritium illuminated door handle is visible at a distance
of up to 15 metres, depending on the size and the colour of the Betalights.
The door handles are available in different brightness levels and colours.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS• Marking/ illuminating ﬁre / emergency exits
• Visualisation of door handle in a nursery
• Route safety in all conditions
require an external power supply, e.g. batteries or bulbs. The door handle will remain continuously illuminated, even during prolonged periods of darkness. Illumination is powered by Betalights, gaseous tritium light sources that provide an absolutely reliable luminance throughout their practical life of 15 years. They contain no loose parts or unsustainable components (such as batteries, bulbs or switches). Tritium illuminated door handles are suitable for use in hazardous atmospheres and will operate normally in adverse environmental conditions, even when immersed in water. They are calibrated for operation in temperatures of -60˚C to 80˚C.