360 ° IR and Trimode Flashing Beacons
Aircraft anti-collision lights
These latest anti-collision light developments are designed to replace conventional strobe based lighting. They are superior to strobes in all areas; smaller, lighter, brighter, more robust and are more reliable. Intended to be used in pairs, one above and one below the aircraft, they utilise renowned night vision and LED technology.
Proven in use on UAVs and undergoing successful trials on military helicopters and fast jet aircraft, these anti-collision lights are certain to enhance aircraft operational capability.
They are suitable for any type of aircraft platform and are perfect for installation where size, weight, reliability and through life cost savings are critical consideration factors.
Simple to fit with one connector and four screws, they require no additional bulky power supply and can be installed to meet FAR/JAR requirements.
When connected together a pair of lights effectively operates in master-slave mode with the option for synchronous or asynchronous flash patterns.
- High intensity 400cd Aviation white
- High intensity 150cd Aviation red
- 28V dc input
- Lightweight aliminium body- 690 g
- Low profile - 43 mm
- MTBF greater than 10,000 hours
- Designed to meet EMC MIL-STD-461
- 41 flashes per minute
- Covert/IR mode available
- Increased capability
- Reduced power consumption
- Rugged, reliable LED technology
- Reduced weight compared to strobe
- Reduced through life cost and maintenance
- Extremely robust for military environments
- Simple to install
TYPICAL APPLICATIONSPHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Military fast jets
- Military helicopters
- Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV)
- Civil aircraft
- 104.8 X 166 X 23.4 MM
- Colour light: white & red
- Weight: 690 gram
- 360 ° IR