Offshore Fire & Safety Signs
• Absolute reliability in all environmental conditions
• Explosion proof (exit) signs
• Safe for use in hazardous atmospheres
• Unaffected by humidity, condensation and temperature
• Maintenance-free operation
• No electrical supply or wiring
• No batteries, bulbs or switches
• Corrosion resistant
Legend can comprise text (in any language) and/or symbols.
Sign legend is clearly legible in light, dark and twilight conditions.
Standard products are available to meet a range of international
regulations. A tough polycarbonate enclosure provides a high level
of damage resistance. Due to the lack of electronic componements the signs can be installed in moist, humid, rain, and wet environments.
Betalight H3 self-luminous signs make a signiﬁcant
contribution to energy conservation programmes.
• Offshore platforms and structures
• Workboats and leisure craft
• Petrochemical production and process facilities
• Explosive atmospheres
• Inaccessible, remote or saturated environments
• Temporary signage on construction sites
Signs are available in two standard sizes:
• Regular (420 x 190 x 20 mm)
• Compact (220 x 180 x 20 mm)
Product approvals include LRS, DnV, CCG and USCG.
SRB Technologies (Canada) Inc. is ISO 9001 Certiﬁed.